(2021) ENV537: Environmental Epidemiology
- Jess was a thorough grader and gave good constructive feedback. She was approachable and available for assistance when needed.
- Jess was extraordinarily helpful. She always made sure that the zoom was up and working for students who needed it (which was definitely helpful when I had covid), and she was quick to answer any emailed questions. She was very welcoming and always willing to lend a helping hand.
- Jess is always very on top of everything. Whether that's answering emails, figuring out the technical logistics of Zoom, or even just being attentive on Zoom, she never skips a beat. She is always prompt about responding and does not shy away from reaching out to Dr. Hoffman if she doesn't know something.
(2019) ENV102: Introduction to Environmental Science and Policy
- Jess was very open to hearing everyone's ideas and discussing both sides of potentially contentious issues. She also had a great deal of background knowledge on the topic of the book, which greatly facilitated her leading the discussion.
- Jess provides quality feedback on the ideas we raised in discussion and for our papers.